Friday, February 1, 2008

Time Keeps On Tickin'

Here we are!

We got so busy,I'm just finding some time now to check back in and update what's going on in our lives.


We finally sent out our holiday news letters (today) - haha.


NoNo isn't crawling yet. He seems interested some days, but most of the time he'd rather stand. He's even walked a little with a kids walker. We think he might skip crawling and go straight to walking. He's got 6 teeth now, and loves to eat and is getting the hang of feeding himself. He's talking - of course DaDa was the first thing he's said. It's very sweet. He also still gives the best hugs ever - although sometimes he forgets that your face is 'yours', and he tries to take if off.


Lambs is doing just great. She's still potty training, but more seriously now. She also just got her very first haircut. It was really cute. She enjoyed it just as much as I did. We've got a pic and some of her clippings to put in the babybook. She's doing great in school. Jr. Preschool really keeps her going and she's making some really good friends.


Speaking of baby books - OMG they are so hard to keep up with. I still have to put the writsbands in the books. I keep coming across them and tell myself - yikes, I better get these in those books before I loose them - and a week later, I say the same thing. ARG. I would love a few hours, some sissors, glue stick and some pictures. I could get both the kids books in order and up to date. Then the challenge would be to keep it up - in a few months I'll be behind again, oh how the pattern goes.






No comments: