Saturday, November 10, 2007

Watermelon Looses the Battle


I picked up a watermelon from the market last night. After chopping it up I decided to nurse NoNo while eating some. NoNo was so interested in it, he would pull my hand toward his mouth, tounge hanging out just waiting for a taste. I sat him up and let him have a little taste, which then turned into about a half hour of him 'tasting' it. He got really upset when I took it away. This morning I took him shopping for those little mess food bags, I said I'd never use - never say never, right? We got home and filled it with watermelon and he went to town. I can't wait to try other melons, now.

1 comment:

Chickadeeva said...

What a cute photo!

Hey - send me your email addy and I'll add you at the blog. The ladies wrote you a welcome note and are eager to get to know you!