Saturday, November 3, 2007

NoNo Cool

It's 2:39am - I'm awake, while my little man sleeps snug in my lap. He's been have a rough go of it the last week or so. He's going through growing pains and teething - nights seem to be his 'witching hour'. I'm posting this cute pic I took of him this afternoon when he was happy and having a good time. I'm holding on to that sweet memory - as I sit here awake while he's snug as a bug.
Why don't I put him down, you ask? We'll he'll wake up, of course. He's got my number and calls it often. I remember this happened with Lambs when she was around this age, but MAN it's been a tough week. I hope this passes soon. I can get some real sleep when Aaron wakes up. Aaron is hopefully getting his turn at good, deep and restful sleep right now. I know he's just as tired as I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest picture yet! I'd do anything for that sweet face too...pretty soon he'll be too big to sleep on mommy, so enjoy it while it lasts!