Friday, November 2, 2007

A Gaggle At Pikes Market

We had really nice weather today - a little chilly, but the sun was out shining down on us. Leya and I decided to take the kids to Pikes Market for a few hours this morning. We truly felt like we took over the halls walking through the market area with Leya pushing her twin babies girls, me wearing NoNo and pushing Lambs and Andre. Rita, was also there on her lunch break, enjoying time with her grandbabies and some sunshine.

The kids seemed to have a great time - especially when we let them out at the park to run wild. The had fun trying to catch all the birds, while eating a little dim sum.
I'm hoping for more nice weather in the next weeks - I'd love to go back again and spend a little more time.

Oh, after Leya and her gaggle left, Lambs, NoNo and I continued to walk around a while and Lambs we really fascinated with the guys throwing fish. Will have to go back there and see if she wants to touch them.

No comments: